Orlando 2010 - Day 3 (EPCOT)

NOTE:
I’m writing this post in 2016, but changed the posted date to 2010 so that it appears in line. Do note that I’m writing this post as accurate as I can remember, and there will be some notable changes since it’s been 6 years.

=========================================================================================

Third day to EPCOT. Out of all the parks, I initially thought that this would be the most mundane one, because it's the one with the least rides. Until of course, I went on Mission: SPACE.





 The good thing about meeting the mascots here in this park is that they have a dedicated room for it. So you don't have to rush to different points to meet the different characters. Everyone queues in line, and gets to take a picture with every mascot present there cause the rooms are all side by side. Yay to accessibility!







Apart from all the normal so-so kinda rides, EPCOT is the park where you can be in different places at one time. They have life size statues and buildings of a few different countries, some of which are China and Mexico. In those different zones, there's either like a small ride or other attractions located within. So you wanna pretend to be in China while in Florida, why not? :)



My mom decide to treat us to dinner at a Moroccan restaurant that night. It was kinda fancy, and we're lucky there's no dress code to it. Ate some weird-looking-but-delicious-dish. Of course, it comes with a price. Heheh, what do you expect. There's even a belly dancing show during the time that we had our meal.

Love this picture somehow.

So that's it basically for EPCOT. Nothing much, but it's still worth it to visit the park, at least once.

WHAT I LIKE:
Thrill Rides: Mission: SPACE, Test Track
Family Rides: Soarin', Spaceship Earth

Xox,