A Pat on My Back



Well, guess who got her Letter of Verification from Kaplan? Wooohoooo. Achievement unlocked after doing an impromptu decision and suffering work & school nights for 8-months. Am definitely proud of myself for actually completing my studies.

I think, I'd have to thank my ex-colleague for the "motivation". She took on her part-time degree, and at certain times I'd just kepo at her school stuffs and find it intriguing and challenging my mind. Thus, for this she deserve a credit. Thank you RINARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Much loves.

Funny thing is, I was slacking so much in my last two terms that I was afraid of my exam results - especially for IIB. But the moment I saw a P, I was over the moon. Had the best sleep that night after a while.

Now the thing is, I want to continue on this study streak mode and continue on with my degree. But damn it's approximately $22k & my parents went back on their words so they're not sponsoring my studies. It's like killing me because I can travel to lots of places but I also want that scroll.

So for now, I'll just save the money and will make my decision only next year. I WANT THAT SCROLL.

Xox,