Secrets Everywhere

01/04
Normal hangout session at BQ with them Power Rangers. Fuh, da ade nama okay – well since we now have the group chat going on. Heh.





It was this night, exactly after the clock strikes midnight that someone decides to make his move. More to come, soon.

02/04
Our impromptu JB plan! So eggcited for this cause firstly, I need to buy my pantyliner stocks and secondly, we’re going to my favorite place to karaoke!

Talib had us waiting for him for almost two hours!! Urgh, I hate that part of him. He’s always the late one. We ended up leaving SG close to 2pm, and went to karaoke straight for 3hours. Went for dinner at Sakae sushi – where they all looked at me eating my salmon sashimi with that disgusted face. Tsk. Then Talib said he wanted to find black shoes. I mean… kau da lambat and mlm krng keje and you’re not in your uniform and we still have to find your shoe for you. Haiya.



Basically, we went with smiles and came back home with concerned faces. There are more things that I shouldn’t elaborate here, but travelling with him – a definite NO for me.

Xox,