08/04
Accompanied Mother in morning to her checkup at
woodlands polyclinic. I was headbanging while waiting for her since we were out
last night and I just came home at like 6-ish in the morning. Then it started
to rain, which made me even more sleepier. I’m lucky that FS was there along
Elfi to wait for us to finish and send us back home.
Got home and had to get ready on the spot since my
sister is already on her way. Showered again and got ready to go out to
Singapore Flyer. Our cousin got us the tickets and we’ve been wanting to have a
family day out so this finally happen. Dad can’t join due to his busy working schedule.
Took the train up to CBD area before we walked to the site.
The ride was okay, the kids were pretty excited
since we got the whole cabin to ourselves (perks of having a relative who works
there). Thank you Yayan! I bet the scenery will be much more beautiful during
sunset or even at night. Nothing scary or anything for us, not even for the
kids. Heheh. Walked over to Esplanade from Flyer and then we decide to head
back to Woodlands to have our dinner.
As we were walking to Esplanade, my sister and I
had to take turns carrying Isya on our back cause her legs hurt from her shoes.
It was no easy feat, given her current weight versus the spine. The last straw
was when I carried her from Woodlands Bus Interchange all the way to level 2 of
Causeway Point. My back jammed and I couldn’t move. Had to stand at the side
for about 8mins before I pushed myself to walk.
FS came over later with Elfi (we were supposed to
go out for a movie anyway) and helped me back home. Stayed for the short
cake-cutting session in advance for Damia’s birthday before we made a move to
town.
09/04
Watched Ghost in the Shell at Cineleisure with Naz
and Noi. I don’t know what’s up with that show, seriously. The trailer looked
interesting but the storyline was meh. There was a total of 6 of us watching
the movie, and only 1 stayed awake throughout to watch. The rest of us ended up
sleeping. No joke!
Naz and Noi left soon after, and we me with FS’s
sister and husband at Spize River Valley for supper. Great meals, and we left
soon after. Till next.
Xox,






