I'm ready for 2017


It’s December. Counting down to the start of the new year already. New year, new goals – will update it all in the 2017 tab above soon.

I just revamped my blog if you notice. Took a while since I’m getting rusty with the codings and all. I tried another template actually but that template was encrypted so no matter how hard I try to amend the codes; it just won’t simply display my posts as full. Really hate the jump breaks. So I came across this, and it’s much better! Minimal and simple, me love it.

What’s in December? Well… Nothing much as of now. Definitely gonna have a few meetings with Rabia to finalize on some stuffs for PA. Our trip to KL is KIV-ed for now because she told me that she has class to attend on the weekend that we planned. Like there’s two options now – either I go on my own, or we postpone the trip. But if we decide on the latter it will mess up our operational milestone so we need to discuss further on that.

PA aside, there’s no other outings/gatherings planned to date. Honestly, I’d rather spend my time at home now. The blow was greater than I expected, and it’s starting to affect me in many ways. I’m trying my hardest to keep it cool though. As long as it’s not obvious to my family members, I’m good with dealing it by myself.

It’ll be quiet in the office on the last two weeks of December. Most of my colleagues are taking leave back to back so hopefully there’s not much things to do either. I’ll update more in due time. There’s still things to do/tweak on my blog.

Xox,