Is
it Thursday(s) November or what? I’ve been publishing my blog posts every
Thursday for this month. Hahaha, purely coincidence and nothing more. I did not
schedule the posts. Okay so there’s something more to write about for now.
#GBG
planned for a surprise advanced birthday dinner for Mummy on Friday night. And since
my sister was working at Twenty Anson that day, I walked over to her place
after work to hitch a ride with her and Amy. Hahaha. Everyone was supposed to
gather by 10pm, and the surprise is planned at 10:30pm. Few were late, but
everyone made it happen. Until… Mummy started talking to Nad and asked her when’s
her birthday. I was sitting beside Nad so I overheard the conversation. Nad
said it’s 19th. Inside my head I was like wth, did no one actually
plan anything for her when she’s planning for this surprise? It seemed like
everyone forgot about her. So I secretly set up another group chat and everyone
was like “SHIT”. Nad has
always been the main organizer for every event and it’s only fair that she
receives the same treatment for her birthday. So at the end of it, I had to
pretend to home and Amy “sent” me home. We rushed to buy few pieces of sliced
cakes at Starbucks and manage to surprise her at the stroke of midnight.
The
next day, went swimming with the kids at Jurong West Swimming Complex. We were
there for like 4hours! The kids had fun at the kiddy pool and in the lazy
river. My sister forced me to walk with her in the lazy pool because her
counsellor told her to do so. (-.-) I told while she’s at it might as well do
duckwalks and frog leaps. Well, she couldn’t keep up. Hahah. Amy fetched us at
7pm, and I was feeling so lethargic already! But there’s something that’s
bothering my mind lately and I figured I should just go out and try to chill a
little. So I met Rina and her clique.
Stayed
out till 6am and reached home close to 7am on Sunday. Slept, and had to wake up
in the afternoon to attend a wedding. Wanna know something funny? Nad invited
#GBG to her BIL’s sister’s wedding at Woodlands. And then my mom was talking
about her cousin’s son wedding at St 41 – which is in Woodlands too. So I’m
like wait, which block? So then my mom mentioned the same block and she asked
who’s the groom’s father and I told her and she’s like yup, that’s my cousin.
Dang. What a small world huh. Hahaha.
So
that’s that. My overly hectic weekend. I skipped karaoke with #GBG on Sunday
night cause I know my body’s exhausted but I should have went. Haiz. Next time
perhaps.
Xox,






