Impromptu Meeting

Hey hi hello. I’m back, writing. I’ve been meaning to write and update but at some time I got lazy and other times caught up with other things I had to do. So yeap. Nothing much happened over the week.

Had an impromptu meeting with Rab at Starbucks on Tuesday. We didn’t plan for a meeting but because she had her laptop with her and I have my hard drive with me so it just happened. Which is good, because we managed to do some things and keep up with the changes and upcoming things. Most importantly, we know and are aware of the budget. We’re looking forward to the next month and hopefully everything goes smoothly, In Shaa Allah. We will soon start scheduling posts maybe once or twice a week until the date we’ve decided to bloom and show the world.

I’ve been thinking about my cash flow day in and day out and it’s not that I’m super stressed because me being OCD means I’ve managed and will continue to manage my every cent but I still feel the pinch. Like for instance, this coming AWS, I want to have a feel of splurging on myself and my family. But managing it means that I have to be savvy. But I read somewhere and I know it’s legit that in your rizq’ lies someone else’s rizq’. So if I so happen to feel like I want to treat them to something then I’ll just do it.

That aside, I’ve also been thinking about my studies and if I should continue or not. Still have a few days to think about before the registration date closes… Will update more on this when I finally get on to it.

Xox,