Guess what???
I'm travelling again after my Bangkok trip next week! I swear this is crazy, and I know it. But I just can't help it.. you know.
So the thing was, Japan was postponed, AGAIN. AH's friend had something urgent that he needs to deal with first before making Japan a priority. So yes, we respect his decision and everyone agreed to just well, postpone the dates again.
I had mixed feelings of course. Happy because I don't have to worry about my leave and my finance - since I will have more time to sort out my finance. Sad because well, one trip down! :( It's a bummer to have plan and be all excited about it only to have it postponed
Then yesterday, I just randomly searched for the flight and hotel to....*drumroll* PHUKET & it's a score! It's cheap lah ok. & maybe I burst my budget :/ but... hey it's another short getaway. Another strike on my travel destination bucket list.
Definitely living the life. But, I'll have to tone down after Phuket. MUST. HAVE TO.
Xox,
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate
