Behave, Bazilah

I know I have a pending post on my CNY trip with Rina but there is another urgent (life & death) matter I have to deal with now.

FINANCE. Damn it.

I was doing my calculations for the following month since payday is next week and guess what? It's messed up, totally. I mean, I have another upcoming trip next month - right before my next pay. & not to mention that I almost bought some clothes online as well. Whutttttttttt.

I need to behave and not spend money like water. I need to stop being so generous. Hahahaha. Seriously, like this is crucial, especially now that my dad can't drive the taxi since he fractured his leg - which means I have to fork out more for my household. I don't want my mom to work, NOT HAPPENING.

Okay, you know what. Let's be realistic, I need to recover by end March/early April, else I'm just going to scrap Perth. I'm serious. If AH is sponsoring me for Japan then I'm up for it! Haha. Okay, joking, but yes, I'll need to make some re-adjustments to my travel plans. Afterall, I need to purchase my flight ticket for July's trip anytime soon. This is crazy.

Anybody needs any data entry help? I'll gladly volunteer, pay negotiable depending on the work. :P :P :P

Sudden work motivation level: 200%

Xox,