There was a lot of things that always made me wonder. Many things that made me doubt, but I pulled through all these years nevertheless.
These days, it seems like there were new things that made me feel and look at things differently. There's this weird feeling inside me that surpasses my logical state of mind to understand myself. It's not any common ill feelings - angry, sad, disappointed. To be honest, I stopped bothering much.
I know I've been keeping a distance, but I hope you would understand (although it's hard - I know that too). I've been telling myself if I run back to you then I shouldn't back away. The thing is, each time I'm alone I feel better. I feel more like myself, at ease and calm.
I know I can take care of myself just fine, like how I've been managing myself all these years.
It's time I thank you for being there for me all these while, for being nice and supporting & understanding me throughout these years. I guess, it's time to say goodbye.
If I ever realize my feelings a little too late than I should, then I can only hope that fate can create a miracle. #havefaith
xox,
xox,


