Catching up...

Sup.

Don't know what's wrong with me lately but I think I need to improve my immune system a lot. This is the second time I got fever in a month! Took MC previously but dragged myself to work today to save my MC(s) for other sick days.

Oh, did I mention I finally went to Beaujolais for their heavenly prawn aglio olio & nachos? I was literally screaming inside as I was eating it. I heard the steak is good as well, but next time perhaps.


It was the long-awaited SMD night. Like, we finally had a proper catch-up session. Actually my head is kinda blank right now? The flu bug is not helping so I'm trying my hardest to talk about that night but I really can't seem to find any appropriate word for it?

Mad love ♥ 





Maybe it's a bad time for me to blog. I'll be back soon. On a side note, February is coming soon!

Xox,