HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BAZILAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!First time celebrating my birthday at Disneyland!!!! Although technically no one knew my it was my birthday cause I didn't get the birthday package. It's just how I feel on the inside on that day that made me super super happy. :)
Guess I don't have to elaborate much about Disneyland cause it's a place where the inner kid inside you unleash itself. Please please please also stay until the night to catch their fireworks!
Btw, I bought my entry tickets online as well. At least buying Disneyland tickets online is not much of a hassle cause you can choose your language, unlike USJ. Plus, you don't need to pay extra to get Fast Pass. You can just go to the rides with FPs and scan your ticket's barcode and collect the FP
That's it for my day 6 in Japan. Thank you also to all who wished me on that day!!! :D :D :D


















