Japan: Day 5

It's the day for Fuji-Q Highland!!

I was disappointed that day, not by a bit.

The night before, I booked the bus tickets from Shinjuku to Fuji-Q and I choose the one that departs at 11am. I knew somehow that we won't be able to wake up early the next morning because we were so worn out that night. & true enough, when I woke up at 7am, both of them were still sound asleep.

So we made it on time to Shinjuku and got on the bus up to Fuji-Q. We didn't hear much noise when we're at the entrance and there was only one or two couple that were walking alongside us to the entrance. & I thought that the park was empty. Only to find out that I was wrong because the major rides queue time was about 3hours each, and the FP were all sold out.

As we were queueing for the first ride, one of them asked me if there's any earlier bus so I answered yes. And she asked (in an annoying-somewhat increased tone of voice) why didn't I book the earlier bus. So I said, because I know you guys won't be able to wake early today. & you know what she said? She said that I could have just booked the earlier ticket and force them up so we can be here much earlier and don't have to face this long queue(s). Only God knows how pissed I was when she said that.

Tried to brush it off my mind and we took the ride - that lasted lesser than a minute and went on to queue for the second ride. It was almost 3pm by then and the park closes at 6pm but the rides will mostly be closed by 5pm. So we can only manage to queue for one other major ride and hope that we can make it out on time for some other minor rides. Halfway through queue-ing, that same person said "We should have skipped the first one we took, it was so short and the ride setakat gitu je". Unknowingly, I lashed out some words sarcastically and my face changed at the same time and I only realized cause after that the other one said "da da, Baz da tengah marah tu"

Well who wouldn't?? Coming from someone who was scared to pieces before taking the ride and became so kerek in a split second. Next time, you plan the itinerary okay? YOU take the initiative to book everything and ensure that everything will go on smoothly. Damn it. I still feel the anger up till today.












Moving on..

So we only manage to take two major rides and one minor ride. Then we manage to take some pictures before our bus came. Since we reach Shinjuku around 7:30pm, we decided to walk around that area since nenek wanted to go to the bookstore and it was located in Shinjuku as well.

We found this cheap sushi belt shop, in which we were just browsing through the menu cause it's said to have vegetarian dishes. But then one of the waiters came out and pulled us in. We were willing of course, since we were hungry. Turns out that their sushi was delicious and it's super super cheap!







That's basically it for the day. We went to the bookstore after our dinner but it was already closed. In fact, most of the shops were closed so we head back to our apartment.