Helloooo September


It's been some time since I did a hello month post right?

Actually there's nothing much to say about September, except that I'm super tight on finance. Unexpectedly. Guess I overspend within the first few days of my pay day.... Even though I know that I have to save twice as much now for the upcoming business trip and of course my October trip to Japan.

Work has been so-so but lately I'm getting more and more lazy to go to work? I know I have to cause my leaves are limited and I'm saving my MC(s) for urgent times. But seriously, it takes me like a good 10 minute every morning for me to coax myself to go to work. I think I have issues but I'm not sure what it is. It's not really busy at work, I'm still more to doing the system than anything else.

Looking forward to the PH next week. & the PH end month. Badly. Thinking back, it's been two months since I took any MC so if I were to take one this month, it should be fine right? Haiz. I think it's the holiday mood that is taking a toll on me. But I really can't help it. Really can't.

Parents are going away for the weekend for my cousin's wedding ceremony in M'sia. Leaving me for 5 days to be exact. Wish I can go too, but I don't think it's feasible for me to go. Like I'll be restricted in many ways cause it's a totally different environment there.

One other event that I'm looking forward to (kinda) is the Yellow Ribbon Run... Collected the race pack and it's next Sunday. Going for the 6km run. It's been a while since I run so I'm not sure how my back will take it. Some of the days when I'm doing cardio, my back fails on me during and on some days, my back fails me after I'm done with it. Imagine if my back fails me during the run and I can't move and it takes forever for the back to be normal?? That painful moments where I can't move. Well, hopefully nothing happens.

Ok dah. I nak take half-day can?