Celebrating Eid

Heyya all.

I know it's been a while now. But I did warn you about this right. Hahah.

So... How was your Eid? If you're a working adult, are you like feeling the pinch of Eid now? If you're a schooling kid/teenager still, how's your collection so far?

I celebrated Eid only for the first three days. Which is already enough for me. I was already sick like few days before Eid and on the 2nd day, it got worst. & the best part was, both me and my sister were sick at the same time and we were in bed the whole morning of the 3rd day of Eid. Meh. :/

We didn't do much visiting this year but it was more interesting cause it somehow seemed like the whole family bonded more. So it's kinda more... errr, close? Hahaha

Let pictures do the talking ya. Purple & Black on day 1, Blue on day 2.















Will update more soon. :)