I think it has now become a routine to have a SMD nights out monthly? :) But it's a good idea though. It's like a break from work and just converse normally about any other things like how normal girls (or ladies) would.
The waiter guy at Beaujolais recognized us even though it was our second time there? I like that guy, he's entertaining in an annoying way but get things done. & the prawn aglio olio + nachos sedap.! :)
Kira & Ayun met us there at club street and that's the beginning of a very kecoh-rable night. I still remember Kira asking if my colleagues are laid back cause she's shy. And halfway thru the night, it's like as if they knew each other for some time already. Hahaha. Weird, but thankful that none of them were awkward with each other.
Okay dah, pictures now!
The lady in the last picture was a random stranger that we saw outside 7-11. She was high/tipsy I think? She sat there alone so we just decided to go talk to her to find out how she's doing. It's always nice to have someone checking on you if you're alone.
Left soon after & head to BQ to meet the other Bangsters and slack for a while before calling it a day. Oh btw, we're deciding on having a staycation cum party this Saturday. It's a random thing but random plans always turns out to be the best right? Just that we're having a headache choosing the hotel cause it's super last minute.
It's gonna be a busy weekend for me. Cuz getting married on Friday - did I tell you that I'm now appointed to be the unofficial photographer for her event? :/ Baru nak datang and lepak... There goes my relaxing Friday. Hahah.
Till next.













