THE ONES WHO MADE ME MISS MY SLEEP ON MONDAY NIGHT

As the title goes. Yes, I willingly sacrificed my beauty sleep last night just because this budak here is flying off to Jakarta today and is scaring us with crash stories and what nots. Plus Nad was having her off day. & shera is back.

Met Rab at her void deck first since Nad said she's gonna be late. Tapi just as I pull into Rab's estate, Nad texted me saying that she's done. (-.-) Hahahah. So I had like a stick with Rab before making a move.






Halfway throughout the night, I got super sleepy!!! & I went back to Shera to take a nap, only for some drunk stranger to knock hard on my window. It was scary, glad I locked the doors. The budak went out just on time and asked the stranger why was he knocking on my window. Of all the things he could have answered, he just had to ask another question. "Is she your girlfriend?"

At that point, I went out from the car and wanted to tell the stranger off but the budak answered him yes and he left quietly. What happens next? Kene lecture, by a budak. For staying alone outside... That was a frustrating moment. Hahahaha.

Left for home with Nad and I had like 2 hours left to sleep? :/ Ended up missing my alarm and woke up at 7plus this morning. Cabbed down to work to reach just on time.

I'm lucky work wasn't a bitch today. :)