=== THIS POST IS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED EARLIER, BUT I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS & I POSTED ANOTHER ONE INSTEAD. SO THIS IS BACKDATED====
How I spent my Good Friday PH?
Went for a movie date with my nenek. We watched FF7!!!! It's a great show, as always of course. Just that it's a little sad nearing to the end of it. It's so obvious that the last two minutes or so of the movie was a tribute to Paul. My abang Jason & abang Vin is sooooooooo cute even when they looked older in this movie.
After which we wanted to do some shopping at town, but by the time we reached Orchard station, it was already nearing 8pm & Rab has to report to work by 9pm so I ended up "sending" her to work. Hahaha. It feels like it although I'm not doing so.
Left CQ & head to Kitchener road to meet up with Nad. & stayed with her until she ends work. I feel like a babysitter that day! Hahaha. Cause I "send" Rab to work & I "fetched" Nad from work. :P Went for breakfast at Mcd in the morning before calling a day.
Spent my Saturday night with this crazy bunch of people below. They definitely made my night/day! We stayed out until Sunday noon! It's been a loooooooong time since I did that. But it was worth it. :)









