So yes, TAIF. :D
Shasha got married last weekend. She's officially a wife now. :) Once again, here's my well wishes to you. Selamat Pengantin Baru, Shasha & husb.. Semoga kekal hingga ke Jannah. Insya'allah, Amin. :)
I LOVE her make-up & hairdo so much lah! She looks totally different from the other days I've seen her. & the best part is the make-up wasn't think like wayang pekji those kind, you know? Plus I've had this perception that the hair will be as keras as batu during weddings and event functions BUT her hair was flowy and it was obvious when the wind blows. *envy mode*
Apart from the wedding, there was nothing much going on. Lately it's been home straight after work. Too tired to go out and hang out.. Sometimes I feel bad for my friend cause she's been asking me to accompany her for a few times, tapi can't help it seriously. By the time I get home, shower and have my dinner, it'll be like 10pm? It's my bedtime already. Even now when I'm blogging, my eyes are having their closing ceremony. :/
D&D preparations is getting better now, although there's still more things to be done lah of course. Meetings meetings meetings, urgh. I hate those silly discussions and endless "I" moments. Those kind of people that will shut your opinion out straightaway cause they think that they know EVERYTHING. Then when someone in the industry or a professional share the same sentiments as myself & the others, they immediately switch to "oh, okay la. I'm okay with anything". Ya right. _|_ Fact is, you're as annoying as a shithole.
That aside, I'm looking forward to next week definitely. Two working days and its KKKL!! Just the fact that it's a short break from work and a getaway is just simply motivating and cause of that I've been pushing myself to face work every weekday.. Oh, this coming week. I've been waiting for you to come by for some time now. Massages, lazy pool, the cold breeze, and etc etc.. Fuuh! :D :D
Okay, this is all for today. Till next, folks. Have a great weekend everybody!



