February.


Second month of 2015 is here. Nothing much is going on this month. Just looking forward to the long holiday - CNY - in which I'll be having my short getaway to KL with my family (minus dad & Amy).

Apart from that, I've yet to officially start doing the things I wanna accomplish this year. This spells P-R-O-C-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-N-G. (-.-) Urgh. It's okay Bazilah. You've got 27 more days to actually start doing something.

& oh, an update about selling off Shera. I don't think it's happening. Haizzzz. I asked my sister and my mom to survey her selling price the other time, and unfortunately it's quite low. Maybe cause of the fact that she only has one year left to survive and that the market for second hand cars are not that great right now. She's only fetching between $35k-38k. How saddening is that. And the fact that it's a few k's off the bank loan makes it worst. Well, even if I don't make any profit off from selling her I don't mind but the least is to break-even. So now my parents are against me selling Shera cause they don't want me to fork out money to pay off the bank loan. So guess I'm keeping her afterall. It's not that much of a difference anyway. One more year to go with her. Guess she is my baby afterall. Hahahah. Love ya, Shera. <3

Anyway, yesterday I ended up going fishing with the usuals + another one of Andy's friend. At fort road. I love this place much just for the fact that it's on a water breaker that's clean and there's no cockroaches plus there's no sandfly and mosquitos!!! And it's very cold, very very very cold. Which was why I ended up sleeping instead of fishing. Hahah. When we reach there and everyone was setting up their rods, Andy was like "tkya set up u nya dulu la eh. jap lagi confirm u tido..." True enough, like half an hour later or so I was already lying down cause the weather's awesome like that. Hahahah. :)
The view from where they were fishing.
I just wish that they will stick to this spot the subsequent times they wanna go fishing. All the other places we went to will leave me with mosquitos and sandfly bites. Which I HATE, very much.

& since I slept the whole night yesterday, I'm the only one like still wide awake now when the rest are all zzzzz-ing at home. Boring much! :( What shall I do from now until my bedtime again? Let me see... Think I should do something about my room. Yea, I guess I should.

Alright, that's all for the first day of the second month of the year. :D

P/S: I don't see anybody continuing their #dayXXofout365 countdowns anymore. Mcm yeye je nk ade hashtag tu in the first place. Bleargh.