Challenge Accepted

Hello hello. Since I promised myself to not procrastinate and blog about my KL trip, I will. :) I deleted the draft that I saved cause it felt like meh~ after reading it again. Plus, it was only like about two short para? So I thought I'm just gonna pen my thoughts as of now, brace yourselves for a super long post. Or maybe 3 to 4 medium length posts. Hahaha

Our bus to KL was scheduled on 18th Feb, 00:30 hours. And it was already pre-decided that Amy was to send us all to Larkin on the 17th night cause we figured why bother to use our strength since Singapore. Hahaha - we made the right choice okay! On that day itself, at around 6pm, there was a massive jam to JB and I was partially devastated cause Shera will only be returned around 8pm and we need to factor in the jam and clearance time. Guess luck was on our side, the jam subsided right before we enter and it only took like 1.5 hours to reach Larkin? Even so, it was already 11pm or so by the time we reached.

Know why I said we made the right choice? Let me explain why. There's a total of 4 Adults, 2 Toddlers and 1 Infant for this trip. And all four of the adults are LADIES. My mom brought 2 backpacks - 1 large and 1 small. I brought 1 medium backpack and 1 handbag. My sister brought 1 extra large backpack, 2 small backpacks, 1 handbag on top of 2 new unopened packs of diapers, 1 hand carry baby items and 1 double stroller. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THAT?? I wish I took a picture of our things. Lucky Amy was there to help load the things into the bus's cargo deck.

I had a strange feeling once I board the bus. I even texted my friend of the bus number and said some weird things. No kidding. It was something like:-

"I'm on board the bus now and we're departing soon. If by 6am you don't hear from me, the bus number is xxxxx, bus MAJU, departed 00:30 from Larkin, KL TBS bound"

Took me a while before I manage to coax myself into sleeping. Only to be waken up by my sister each time I'm about to fall into deep sleep. Alas, we reach KL and I did not get to rest well. P/S: it was a non-stop bus and I'm AMAZED at myself for being able to control my desire to pee throughout the 4 hour journey.

It felt like I had to become the hero of the day, considering the fact that my mom is weak and can't handle fast moving or heavy items, my sister's maid is carrying Mia and my sister needs to wake up Jazib and Isya. So I quickly went out of the bus and unload everything off the cargo deck. Just by transferring the things from cargo deck to the ground, makes me feel like my tulang belakang nak patah. It was definitely a challenge.

Since we reached TBS earlier than expected, and we're taking the train/monorail to Bukit Bintang, we have no choice but to find a spot to sit (well, it's sleep for me) and wait till 6am. My mom woke me up when it's time to move off, and we made full use of the stroller to ensure that we're all carrying as lightest as possible. Again, I wish I took a picture to show you our miserable moments.

There was no lifts at the train station but the guard allowed me to use the disabled lift since I'm pushing the stroller. I was thinking ahhhh, it's gonna be alright now onwards. And BAM!! here comes the monorail station. How can they not have a freaking LIFT?? IT'S STUPID, SERIOUSLY. What about those people with babies and prams?? Do they not think of that?? :/ :/ Me and my sister had to carry the DOUBLE stroller up and down the stairs. Fuh, da macam marathon pagi pagi buta. Da gitu tkpe, the lady at the control station gave my mom the wrong directions to the apartment. Darah up seh!

Like they say, mesti ada hikmah disebaliknya. And Alhamdulillah, we managed to find the apartment shortly after and the staff allowed us early check in. It was only 8am at that time? The official check-in time is at 3pm. :)

But here's a shoutout to you, stranger. Thank you for helping us in lifting the stroller up the stairs when me and my sister was struggling. I can never express my gratitude enough cause you're the only one who showed compassion while others just looked on and ignore. May you always be blessed. :D

Okay I think this post is long enough as it is, I'll continue in another shortly along with pictures.