Hong Kong here I come!
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Wooohooooooooo. The long awaited day is finally here!!!
I'm flying off to Hong Kong tonight and guess what? I've yet to pack my bags. Hahahah. I was supposed to pack yesterday night. But then I got sleepy and procrastinate, again. (-.-)
This morning when I was going thru my pile of clothes to look for something to wear to work, my mom asked me if there wasn't enough clothes to bring. I answered her I'm not sure cause I've yet to pack. Note: She was lying down on her bed at that point of time. When she heard me saying that, she immediately woke up and literally shrieked;
"Adik, kau belom pack lagi?? Malam ni kau nk pegi asal kau belom pack????!!"
Hahahahhahaah. I was like, chill uh, alek keje leh pack. Lepak abes seh. But seriously, I hate rushing so that's why I ended up applying for half day today like 5 minutes ago. I was still contemplating as to whether I should just take time-off or take half-day. But I don't wanna feel rushed plus I'm not driving to work today. So yea, decision made. Half day it is.
Oh did I mention that I cabot from work yesterday afternoon just to go Raffles to change money? I rushed like hell to and fro cause my absence cannot be obvious. I had to call like most of the money changer to ask for the rates cause yesterday's rate was low. Two days ago, Mustafa Centre offered me 604. Yesterday two money changers near my workplace offered 605-605.5. I was on the verge of giving up, seriously. :/
It'6 minutes to 10am. 2hrs and 15mins to go till I'm off from work. Should drop by CWP to get the polaroid films as well.
I'll update again next week, once I'm back from HKG. Till then...
loading..

