5 days to vacay!

What's up earthlings?

It's Thursday today and work is fortunately slow for today. Makes me kinda sleepy every now and then. Hahahah :/


And............ It's 5 more days to my vacation!!! Yay-ness!

Frankly speaking my holiday mood is already here, but I'm trying to contain myself. Well at least until Monday. Next week I'll be on full fledged holiday mood already. Yessa. Like finally away from Singapore.

But then again, I'm really really hoping that the protest will slow down by this Sunday. Either that or I'm hopeful that they will take the week off next week and will only start protesting again the week after. I'm not afraid of the protest, I'm more worried about the feelings our parents would feel when we're there. It's not good to have them worried 24/7 for the next 5 days that I'm there.

The other time I was using Google Maps to look at the apartment I will be staying at there and I discovered a Halal shop just right beside it. I think it's a provision shop but it lifted like a few kgs of my shoulder. Basically, I don't have to worry for my friend. Phew!

I hope the currency will continue to drop within the next four days. *hopes*

Back to reality, I've been home alone for the third day today. Parents are away in Malaysia and will only be back on Sunday night. Haiz. The thought of doing chores kills me each day. LOL.

Okay now back to work. Chao!