Hi All. Happy dull Monday!
Remember when I said I'll be having Sashimi(s) on Friday night? It didn't happen. :( Reason being we didn't make reservations and just headed straight to Sakura. Unfortunately, there was a private function held there that night and it was full house. So yea with a heavy heart, we had to leave. And it was also quite late for us to head over to another place so I went home.
Initially we wanted to go over to Sakura on Saturday for lunch, but then he brought up the idea of getting takeaways and chill + watch movies at home. So that's what we did. We went to Giant Tampines and bought sushi(s) & sashimi(s) and also some other groceries for the next day.
That's quite a lot for the both of us. Oh well, bila time beli very gelojoh then end up with a full stomach halfway thru. Lol. That always happens. But the salmon is soooo good, can't get enough of it. :/
The next day, he decided to whip up something western. It was massive I tell you, I think the dish was suited for a total pax of 6. Marinated chicken, sausages, nuggets and fries. Burrppppppp. Alhamdulillah.
So later at night I was scrolling thru facebook when I saw a friend posting about Lontong Goreng. Then I had the urge to eat that as well. Once we were back from Sheng Shiong to replenish our ice-cream, and even though I told him I was just kidding, he end up cooking one for me too! Lol.
How cool is it when the guy knows how to cook and is willing to whip up dishes for you when you asks for it. I think I gained like 5 kilos just for eating and sleeping over the weekends. :(
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate



