Hello August :)

Welcome August!

It's been eight months into 2014 now, I must say time has passed by very fast this year.

The elders always use this one sentence in Malay - "Pejam celik, pejam celik masa da berlalu". Which means - "Close open, close open (note: eyes), and the time has passed."

Anyway, it's the month of Syawal here in Singapore though I doubt that I'll be doing any further visitation. Except maybe for the open house that my mom is thinking of organizing next weekend. Apparently she says that it's a 3-in-1 celebration. I can only think of 2 now - which is Raya and National Day.  Or maybe she's giving a hint? (Her birthday falls on this month, hehe)

My sister text me about my mom's birthday cake the other day, but we've yet to make a firm plan for her celebration. We'll see how it goes.

Friday & nothing to do at work

On a side note, TAIF people! It's Friday~~ The weekends are finally here and ooh, I'll be having Sashimi(s) tonight. Thanks to you in advance for always fulfilling my cravings like as if I'm pregnant. Who cares? Just eat and be happy.Yum much! Can't wait for 1730 hours when I knock off from work.

P.S: To my dearest sister, please prepare nice dishes for me over the weekend when mom and dad are away. You know I love you! Hahahah. :D And we can bake too, maybe?