Singapore's 51st.

Hello hello people. It’s a quiet Wednesday morning. I hate having PH(s) in the middle of the week, it’s so unnecessary and I can’t really do much. Especially when I’m left with 4 (or 3) days of leave. I’m feeling even more lethargic now. Can I just stop working?? Do you think I’ll wake up to a pile of never ending money one of these days? Haha. Fat hopes. (-.-)

I went out last Sunday with my family in-lieu of National Day. Think it’s a habit now to chiong for the NDP packs. Hahaha. Rented car from Smove again – I love it cause the collection place is so near to my house and I can just place my booking the night before. Not much hassle, even though it’s a little expensive. Went out to Singapore Discovery Centre first before heading to Singapore Expo. Got a total of 4 NDP fun packs, along with other goodie bags. Well, I’m being a Singaporean. :P The kids got their fair share of play too, even had their faces painted. So it’s a win-win situation for all. We went to Marina Barrage after that to have our mini picnic for dinner while watching people play kites and bubbles. I pity the kids cause they wanted to play kites too, but because we only planned to have the picnic for a short while, they can’t.








Went to my appointment at KTPH on Monday. Ended up going from home because I woke up late and won’t make it to work by 8am. The doctor said it’s nothing significant so he’ll review me again in 3 months to monitor the condition. Yay. Thank god there wasn’t much work to do in the afternoon. I wasn’t feeling it already and almost asked the doctor for MC.

Accompanied AH & his fishing clan to Ubin yesterday. They wanted to fish while I wanted to hmm… Well, just chill. Fishing is just not my thing you know. I transferred the first 14 episodes of Doctors I had, and watched it all the time I was there. Wanted to try to catch some Pokemons as well, but I decided to save my battery for the show instead. Hahah.



Now I’m at work and there’s practically nothing for me to do. I think? Which is good cause I was sleeping while on my way to work and was groggy this morning. I didn’t want to answer any phone calls and reply to any mails. It’s just that there’s not much motivation left for me to be here. Haiz. This is depressing.

Xox,