Was supposed to post this last week, but other things came up and I got so pre-occupied with those issues instead.
Anyway, I've been craving for Tiramisu since forever (note: exaggeration) and I felt like I wanted the one from Mad Jack cause I remembered the taste and seems just right for a coffee cake. So I finally went to the one in Clementi.
17.04
It was right after I sold Shera, and I figured I needed a dessert to sooth my feelings, so I dragged AH to Mad Jack and we ordered appetizers & mains before the dessert.
Had calamari for appetizers, it was oily. I had Fish & Chips while AH had Grilled Salmon in Cream Sauce. I didn't like the F&C, it was dry on the inside. AH's grilled salmon tasted nice though, especially with the cream sauce. Wished I had ordered that instead.
Time for dessert, and was really disappointed in both of them - TiraMadsu and Choc Banana. The tiramisu was too bland and the choc banana cake was hard. Like the cake part was almost like a brownie!
Anyway, the portion is filling and aside from few issues, everything else was okay. So yeap, got my tiramisu at Mad Jack craving fulfilled, although somehow I'm still looking for other tiramisu. Hahaha. Tried Swee Heng's few days after but it's not what I'm looking for either. Think I should go to Secret Recipe? Urgh, my sweet tooth is kicking in.
On a side note, Phuket in 3 days yo!
Xox,
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate



