Last Weekend Of November

Saturday.

I was telling Rina that I wanted to go queue for Timberland shoes at 9am, but guess what time I woke up? 10:30am! Hahaha. Oh well.

AH was as annoying as ever. He said he wanted fetch me in the morning, but he said he has laundry, etc & we ended up going out only around 3pm? Rushed off to Expo cause we really had a lot of things to do in mind before the end of the day.. Was disappointed when I reached Expo cause all the women boots are out of stock. Went to John Little's fair in the next hall and wanted to get some stuffs, but the queue was super super long that I put everything back and told AH I just want to go get my shoes from Changi City Point.

I think it just wasn't my day cause when we went to CCP, the shop no longer exist there! :( My kaki da melecet and I really wanted to get off my shoes but I had to wonder around three floors to look for the shop. Hais. I ended up buying new sandals and a bag (ehem) at Charles & Keith.

After that, we went to Changi Village cause AH wanted to get some fishing stuffs for the competition next day. It was already coming 8pm by the time we reach there and I was too hungry to want to eat somewhere else. I remember there was buskers there the last time I went, but didn't know they were that good. Wanted to stay until the end of their session, but we already bought our movie tickets. Unknowingly, we stayed until 9:15pm listening to them play, then we had to rush back to Woodlands for our movie.


 Mockingjay was...... draggy. I don't know how to explain it in words, but you should really watch it to understand what I was trying to say. I should have just watched Point Break. :/


Sunday.

Fishing competition organized by AH's good friend. It was a relatively small event as this is actually the first that he's doing. So, even though it's a little messy, I must comment that he did a good job in organizing it and the top prizes & lucky draw items were eye-catching as well.

AH said he'll be in Woodlands to pick up his friend at 7am, I woke up at 8:30am. Hahah. Called him and he was already on his way to Changi. :/ Since I promised to be there, I drove to SAF Yacht Club myself instead. Manage to get there just before the competition starts at 11am.


I should have brought my hand socks and socks cause the sun was blazing throughout the day with occasional light showers. We put up umbrellas to take shelter but it didn't help once it's after noon. Went to shower there and I saw the tan line on my arms..... Urgh. I got dark in less than a day.


Me trying to cover as much as possible. Hah.
I left around 4:45pm for home since we're having a family dinner later. Family wanted to go to expo first to see what's there. So I unwillingly followed.... The situation at Expo was similar to that of yesterday, still plenty of people everywhere. & the things I wanted are not there. By then they were all hungry and my sister & Amy pushed for Badoque.



Had to wait for approx. 20mins before getting seated inside. By then we already knew what to order - we didn't want to waste any more time. Only to be distracted by the specials menu inside. Hahah.



Appetizers came out first and everything else came out in less than 30mins. So it was good since everyone was starving by then.

I love the staff there cause they were accommodating and very friendly. Like you know, my dad always has comments when it comes to food. The service crew was asking if the food was prepared accordingly and all, so my dad said that it would be nicer if there was some sour cream to dip to potatoes with. The service crew then went to the kitchen and bring out few sauces and told my dad to try out.

Big Fat Greek Salad

Grilled Chili Chuka

Breaded Oysters

Rib Eye Steak

Fish and Chippies
These are the dishes that we tried out and for once I can say that the steak is almost on par as the one at Eatzi's. The portion is actually big and the taste was spot on.

Would i recommend Badoque? Yes. Even though I still prefer the steak at Eatzi. :)

xox,