Last Tuesday of the year

It's exactly 2:42 pm as I'm writing. Everyone in the projects department is either away or not at their desk, including my abang kiwi. I don't see his laptop in his office, which can only mean that he cabut from work already.

There's really nothing much to do apart from the SV's loading and discharge. Told Kelvin that work is totally redundant and I wish I can just  "work" from home, at least for this week. Here I am googling for new holiday destinations and listening to songs.

Which leads me to... decide to include Xi'an, China as part of my travel list. Who would have thought right? I was so against the idea of even stepping onto the land, but here I am now thinking of when is the perfect time for me to plan my trip. Think it's partially because I read somewhere about the street food and how it's easy to find Halal food there (note: ESSENTIAL since it's China). Checked with my colleague, and she mentioned that it was a relatively laidback area and not as hectic as main city area.

Side note. What if you know you're too dependent on someone and you're trying to break free from it? What if you unexpectedly want to change the course of how things are going? What if you feel like things are not making you happy now? One thing is for sure, I will need to break free from all the ties first if I'm planning to fly away.

Okay, too many random thoughts inside my head. Dinner at sissy's place after work later - simple gathering for Isya's birthday. I got muffins! :D

xox,