Hello peeps. I was pondering if I should write something to clarify on few things, but then I pushed that thought aside since I didn't think it would matter that much. Now, I think that it's kinda necessary, before people think otherwise.
So here goes nothing...
I know that sometimes, and very randomly, I will write and post about my past relationship. Like recently I mentioned about how it came to me when I was out with my colleagues and I was affected by the topic we were on and stuff like that..
You see, the thing is that, it's not like I'm still missing my ex or that I'm longing for my ex. Let me make myself clear people. I AM NOT, IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE, MISSING HIM OR LONGING FOR HIM. Why? Because I'm over him. The relationship I had with him was precious in some way, tormenting in another. But if you ask me, do I treasure it - I will say yes.
It's a lesson for me, in many ways, that's why it's precious. & that's why I pen down my thoughts each time I come across a situation where my past relationship was brought up. It serves as a reminder and it makes me remember what I went through so that I do not linger over it. Feelings wise, zero. I'm positive on that.
So please, if there's any stalkers out there - you know who you are - who read my blog and thinks or assume that I'm not over Faysal. Please stop increasing your sins. You want further clarifications, please approach me personally. FYI, I have no connections with him personally and on social media anymore & I've no idea nor do I have any intention to find out how is he doing or what is he up to. It's been like this for quite some time now, or shall I say a year or maybe even coming two? I prefer it like this.
Just because we have a past, doesn't mean my future should still be entangled with his. Please be clear on this.
Now that it's been said, I feel so much better. Anyway, below are the overdue pictures taken two weeks ago. It's been some time now since I met them. This coming Friday maybe, after my nights out with my colleagues. Yea, maybe I should just drop by after that to say hi & catch up. :)
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate



