One year in Benline! :D

As mentioned in the title.... today marks my first year in Benline!!!

Oooh, I'm so glad that I got the opportunity to work here and meet my awesome posum colleagues. It was a great experience - learning mostly new things for me. Dealing with partial sales and partial operations and partial accounting. I feel like I've elevated my working experience to a whole new level.

When I was younger I use to want to work in the hospitality industry badly. And yes, I got selected for all the hotel-related positions that I interviewed for. But then I made my decision to choose something else and I feel like I've made the right choice.

It just goes to show that sometimes the things that you want so badly may not be the most suitable thing for you. Just have to go with the flow and follow your gut instincts. If your rezeki is there, insya'allah you'll do just fine.

And alhamdulillah, I think I'm doing quite alright here at this job. I do hope that I can continue to strive better here. Learn more things, be more knowledgeable..

To many many more years here, isya'allah. :)