Just as I was congratulating myself for being back to the blogging world.. I totally disappeared in thin air again. Hahahah.
Well, that's not true actually. I was trying to find pictures to put up in the blog skin - as you can see one of them has "Sorry, this picture is no longer available" caption on it. I think I deleted it the other time unintentionally. And well, the photo editor program that I always use don't seem to work anymore. :/
I have loads of entries to brag about but I just can't seem to manage my time anymore even though I have a lot of free time, even when I'm at work. It's just that when I have the time, the feel of writing is not there and my mind will be totally empty that I end up staggering.
Four (4) days to Eid. You ready for it?
Copyright Bazilah Zainudin. Designed by BloggerTemplate
